Ski instructor insurance - ESI Ski School Ski instructor insurance
INDIVIDUAL ACCIDENT CONTRACT No. 113.380.857 contracted with MMA for ski instructors affiliated to the SIMS (Syndicat des Moniteurs de Ski)
FOR WHAT ACTIVITIES ARE YOU INSURED?
Teaching of ski on snow (alpine skiing and its associated activities, cross-country and monoskiing and their drifts) or on grass, as well as teaching of instructors and amateur skiing activities.
However, extreme skiing is excluded.
During the most direct journey to go to or to return from the activity site insofar as the journey has not been interrupted or diverted for any personal reason.
Territorial scope: metropolitan France, membercountries of the European Economic Community (EEC) and bordering countries as well as Liechtenstein. The coverage applies in foreign countries for temporary stays of less than one month of duration.
Exceptions: is excluded in particular from the coverage:
- drug, narcotic and tranquilizer use if not prescribed medically,
- suicide or suicide attempt by the insured, whether the insured was or was not aware of the potential consequences of his or hers actions,
- participation in demonstrations prohibited by the state authorities,
- muscle sprains, lumbagos, lumbago pain, muscular tear, accidents occurred due to former accidents,
- traffic accidents occurred to the driver if the latter's BAC-level (blood alcohol content) exceeds the legal limit, except in case of death;
- damages resulting from performing his or hers professional duty if covered by a system for compensation of work accidents,
- damages resulting from accidents occurred before the effective date of the coverage.
WHAT DOES YOUR CONTRACT COVER?
I. Insurance of physical injury resulting from an accident:
In case of an accident occurred to the insured in the framework of his or hers activities described above, this insurance covers:
- In case of death, payment to the rightholders of the lump-sum according to the table of basic coverage on the next page.
- In case of permanent disability, payment of the lump-sum according to the conditions described in the table of basic coverage on the next page.
II. Sick pay insurance:
In case of an accident causing a total temporary disability and which occurred during activities as described above, this insurance affords a sick pay according to the conditions desribed in the table of basic coverage on the next page.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO IN CASE OF AN ACCIDENT?
As soon as possible following the accident and no longer than five days after, the insured must send a statement, either through his or hers school or directly to the insurer's representative that manages the school's insurance contracts and who will provide all necessary procedure to follow:
AZZURO Assurances – La Compagnie du Sport, 6 Rue Faure du Serre, 05000 GAP
Phone: +33 (0)4 92 51 35 07 – Fax: +33(0)4 92 53 33 43
Must be added to the statement:
- a medical certificate stating the nature of the injuries,
- the CERFA form no. 11138 relating to work cessation,
- a statement explaining the accidental nature of circumstances, edited by the school director of which the instructor depends,
- if possible, any testimony justifying the accidental nature of circumstances.SUBSCRIBE TO SIMS
TABLE of the INDIVIDUAL ACCIDENT COVERAGE
Garanties - Montants - Franchise
- Death benefit (1) ------------------- 30.000 € -------------------------------- None
- IPermanent disability (1) (2) ----- 30.000 € ---------------------------------5%(3)
Temporary disability (max. 365 days) :
- Option I.J. 40 - 20 :
40 €/day from 01/12 to 30/04 ------- 5 days (none if hospitalization)(4)
20 €//day from 01/05 to 30/11 ------- 5 days (none if hospitalization)(4)
- Option I.J. 60 - 30 :
60 €/day from 01/12 to 30/04 ------ 5 days (none if hospitalization)(4)
30 €/day from 01/05 to 30/1 ------- 5 days (none if hospitalization)(4))
(1) Maximum coverage: €1,52,000 not indexed in case of mass accident.
(2) If the insured is more than 70 years old at the date of the accident, the compensation will be reduced by half.
(3) This excess applies according to the conditions provided for in Article 4 of the special conventions no. 990C.
(4) In case of temporary disability following a ligamentary disorder, the excess is extended to 10 days.SUBSCRIBE TO SIMS